K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Actor for Pakistan's remake of 'Descendants of the Sun'


Pann: Actor for Pakistan's remake of 'Descendants of the Sun'

1. [+26, -4] Wow, he's handsome but I was surprised to see a lot of downvotes...

2. [+24, -17] His nose is too pointy. He looks greasy like Lee Se Chang.

3. [+22, -1] I thought he was a graphic character...

4. [+10, -2] I'm more curious about the actress who will play Song Hye Kyo's role ㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -0] Greasy-looking ㅋㅋ

6. [+8, -0] Actually, people in India and Pakistan have Western facial features, it's only that their skin is darker... I was shocked when I first when there because their faces were so different from what I expected.

7. [+8, -1] He looks like a soldier whereas Song Joongki looks like a college student ㅋㅋ

8. [+8, -0] I thought he was a character in an animated video... But he has terrible proportions.

9. [+6, -0] "Looks like Lee Se Chang" made me burst into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The opinions are extremely divided ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+6, -0] I never find Western men attractive no matter how handsome they are... It's just the way I feel... Maybe because I never have foreign friends around me.

Back To Top