Pann: K-pop album ranking on iTunes
1. [+249, -11] No matter who the trend and the has-been are, Bigbang and EXO are both legends. I'm not a fan but they're such a wall.
2. [+246, -12] I'm surprised because didn't people claim that EXO doesn't have international popularity? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could they lie like that when they're this popular? I was searching for EXO from the bottom and I was shocked to see them at #2.
3. [+229, -8] There's a reason why people say Bigbang and EXO are amazing. Their domestic popularity is a must and their overseas result is also a wall.
4. [+65, -2] GD and EXO are insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋ GD is a solo but he's #1... What a wall ㅋㅋ EXO's release wasn't too long ago, either... I respect them all.
5. [+62, -3] I have no interest in EXO but I've seen so many posts that downplay EXO's international popularity and there are so many EXO antis out there but I don't see any of them here for some reason ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder who those EXO antis stan.
6. [+61, -33] I thought nobody else had international popularity except BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS fans always brag about being international when GD and EXO fans don't even say anything.
7. [+58, -44] I see people bashing BTS but the Wings album was from 2016, not 2017. The fact that they're still on the ranking is amazing enough. Why do you need to put them down?
8. [+58, -3] This is why manipulating public opinion is scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought EXO had no international popularity and only had Chinese and Korean fans.