K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

AOA to appear on Produce 101-like show 'The Unit'


Pann: AOA is going to appear on a KBS show that's like Produce 101

1. [+184, -3] I used to think idols flop for a reason. But after seeing EXID and NU'EST, I changed my mind. They're appearing on these shows because they're that desperate. I hope they all do well!

2. [+171, -0] AOA is too famous... It's not like they've never charted on Melon before.

3. [+146, -2] Is FNC losing their mind because of the heat? What's wrong with them? It must be so hurtful to AOA fans.

4. [+74, -2] I think a lot of idols are gonna try this after seeing NU'EST. But NU'EST succeeded for a reason. They're handsome, they do well with their own positions in the group, they have a good personality, and they're very charming. Besides, their two recent albums were great. I'm not a fan but it's my first time of seeing a dramatic miracle like this. But not all the idols who try again like NU'EST will do well.

5. [+65, -0] AOA Yookyung? Is the drummer gonna appear on the show?

6. [+45, -1] I don't understand why NU'EST and EXID weren't popular at first. Of course, luck is also important.

7. [+44, -2] AOA is too much... True nugus should appear.

8. [+41, -0] But AOA is really too much. At least because of Seolhyun, there aren't that many people who don't know about this group.

Back To Top