K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eunhyuk and his fans' hair dispute in the army


Before Eunhyuk enlisted, he asked his fans at a fansign, "Please show up with your head shaved when I have my head shaved!"

But his fans thought he was joking and just laughed. Later, he mentioned in his letters...



"But why didn't you guys shave your head? Why am I the only bald one? I'm so sad. Didn't we promise this? It was my wish, why didn't you grant it? You don't like me?"



"This is how to look cool as a soldier. You guys probably don't know because you didn't serve in the army. You didn't even shave your head..."



".... oh, never mind... There's no way you'd do this when you didn't even shave your head... Cancel what I said."



"Your head doesn't show when you're wearing a fur hat, so wouldn't it be OK for you to shave your head? Since it's winter, I want you guys to look like snowmen."



"And the weather is getting hotter, so take the chance and shave your head. Love you Elfs <3"



"Don't be too discouraged and think positively. Since you don't have a chance to see me, you can finally stop going on a diet, eat everything, get fat, and shave your head! Since I can't see you and can't make fun of you, be free and shave your head!! Imagine how frustrating it would've been for your head!"



"Dear bald people, have you grown out some hair yet? Weren't you surprised at how short hair suits you? Aren't you such a girl crush with short hair like that? I'm so proud of you guys like that!!"



After two years, he finally got discharged. His fans greeted him with a banner saying, "We didn't cut our hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

=

Instiz: Eunhyuk who seems to be upset with his fans

- Hul, time flies...

- I just imagined all fans being bald ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Both Eunhyuk and Elfs are cute ㅋㅋㅋ

- He was the only bald one for 2 years ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top