Pann: Boy groups are doing well on the chart this year
1. [+252, -43] I don't think Seventeen is doing well yet... BTS, Highlight, and BTOB did better.
2. [+189, -9] Really Really is daebak... It can still be voted for Melon Music.
3. [+171, -75] Stop putting Seventeen everywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all so so except Block B, Winner, and Highlight ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+72, -11] Isn't it just Highlight, Winner, and BTS?
5. [+64, -9] It's still Winner, BTS, and Highlight. The rest are irrelevant.
6. [+62, -3] We said Seventeen is doing better than before, not that they're surpassing EXO and Winner. Don't bash them.
7. [+53, -2] No group can beat Winner's Really Really. Its public-friendliness was just amazing. Highlight's Plz Don't Be Sad wasn't as big as Really Really but it still did well.
8. [+44, -1] Highlight did really well and Seventeen did better than last year. It's fair to say they did well.
9. [+43, -8] I think Really Really is a complete win this time. I don't really feel EXO's song. It's not exciting or anything, a bit ambiguous.
10. [+41, -78] Stop saying that EXO does well digitally. Do EXO-roaches always shut their ears? When the public listens to music via Melon, they skip EXO's song which is #1 on the chart. It must be great for an artist to have so many fans because no matter how much the public filters them out, the roaches still manage to chart them high.