K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Oh Yeon Seo spotted at EXO concert


Pann: Oh Yeon Seo came to EXO concert today

1. [+182, -15] The prettiest EXO-L.

2. [+139, -10] Oh my god, she's pretty like a celebrity even from a glance ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She increases the average looks of EXO-Ls.

3. [+133, -4] She also took a picture with Kai at MAMA ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a successful stan. A successful pretty stan.

4. [+77, -0] I went to EXO concert. The members are so handsome. And why did people criticize them for lip-syncing? I even heard Chanyeol's laugh in the middle of the song. They're really good at live. The main vocals are amazing especially. And the fans and the artists have a really strong bond. The fans were swinging their lightsticks and they looked like the happiest people in the world. The way they were looking at the artists was so affectionate. I'm not a real fan but even I could feel it. I think I might become a fan after going to the concert. And some people are complaining about the seating plan but it had to be separated for the remote control. It was better for the fans as well.

5. [+49, -1] How can we stop the goddess...



6. [+39, -1] I went to EXO concert with my friend... No wonder why they're EXO. I can't describe it but EXO and the fans were so cool ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+38, -1] I want to show off the color changing. It's so pretty.



8. [+38, -0] She's a real fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



9. [+34, -1] I don't think anybody cares but NCT Dream was also there!


Back To Top