K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

If you leave a fandom, would you sell the albums?

Pann: You sell your ex-idol bias' albums vs you don't

1. [+83, -0] I sell them if I left the fandom because of negative things. I keep them for memories if I left the fandom naturally.

2. [+43, -0] It's one of the memories. When you become an adult and look at them, you'll be reminded of the old times.

3. [+16, -1] It's like debating whether to sell your old school uniforms or not ㅋㅋ

4. [+11, -0] I sell everything ㅋㅋ Honestly, they're completely useless.

5. [+7, -0] I sell them only if I left the fandom because of controversies or if I really need money... Other than that, I'd keep them.

6. [+6, -0] I could never sell them... Unless it's a huge controversy, I could never forget an artist or an idol that I passionately liked as a student. It might sound cringe-worthy but even after 10 years, the albums will remind me of the times when I used to like the certain artist. I can't sell them...

7. [+5, -0] If you don't get rid of the albums, doesn't it mean that you're on a hiatus, not leaving the fandom? It means you can always come back ㅋㅋ I throw away the albums if I left the fandom because of dirty stuff.

8. [+5, -1] I came here thinking I'd definitely sell them but reading the top comments, keeping them wouldn't be a bad idea.

9. [+4, -0] I'd try selling them on the Internet but nobody would want to buy it.

10. [+4, -0] There's an artist I used to stan 3 years ago and I sold all of the albums to my friend.

Back To Top