K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Washing your hair everyday vs every other day

Pann: Washing your hair everyday vs every other day

1. [+301, -3] I wash my hair from Monday to Friday and skip on the weekend.

2. [+202, -0] I honestly want to wash it every other day but I wash it everyday because it gets oily and uncomfortable.

3. [+121, -1] I envy those that have dry hair. I have to wash it everyday whether I'm going out or not.

4. [+46, -1] My hair doesn't get very oily so it's every other day for me...

5. [+26, -0] I'm in liberal arts and I heard this from somewhere. Your hair is protein so the amount of oil depends on how you treat it. If your routine is to wash it every other day, your hair won't get that oily. These days, my hair starts getting oily in the afternoon and it pisses me off. I have to go to school so I can't take time to make my hair get used to it. It's upsetting.

6. [+23, -5] I wash my hair on one day and wash my bangs only on the next day. Does it count as washing everyday?

7. [+16, -0] I heard that washing it every other day is better than everyday because it damages the hair roots.

8. [+15, -0] Every other day because I have dry hair.

9. [+15, -1] I shower everyday but I don't wash my hair everyday ㅠㅠ I went on a trip with a friend. I showered but didn't wash my hair, but my friend was the opposite. She washes her hair everyday but she's too lazy to shower ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find it fun to wash my hair but I hate drying it. Even at a hair salon, they said that they've never seen hair that doesn't dry like mine ㅋㅋ It's hard for me to wash it because drying is hard. It takes more than 5 hours to air-dry my hair.

10. [+11, -0] Honestly, drying my hair is more work than washing it.

Back To Top