K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pristin's style in their teaser is similar to Twice?


Pann: Pristin's style looks like Twice

1. [+122, -22] It did remind me of Ooh Ahh as soon as I saw it. Prinstin is already unlikeable because of a member's undeniable past though...

2. [+122, -98] T-roaches and their bullshit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then Cheer Up is a copy of SNSD's Oh?

3. [+95, -17] Their outfit style is similar to Ooh Ahh ㅋㅋ

4. [+66, -13] It's like the convenience store in Zico's MV and the outfit style of Ooh Ahh...

5. [+41, -7] I didn't know but it looks really similar... I really like Gyeolkyung but I can't stan them because of Minkyung's past.

6. [+30, -4] Now we can't even wear anything in fear of getting picked on. At this rate, they should wear something like a hijab to avoid getting called a copycat.

7. [+28, -2] The outfit style is common among idols though.

8. [+25, -6] I'm not a Twice fan but I thought this post was about Twice during Ooh Ahh when I first clicked on it.

Back To Top