K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B2ST's new start as Highlight (HI5HLI5HT)


Junhyung reacting to 'Highlight' becoming a top search

-

Pann: A rookie boy group that's debuting soon

1. [+230, -4] Thank you B2ST. Sorry that we couldn't stay with you till the end.

2. [+209, -3] It's supposed to be a good day but I don't know why I'm tearing up ㅠㅠ I'm feeling bittersweet.

3. [+200, -4] The name 'B2ST' must've meant a lot to me. Since the news was out, I've been crying.

4. [+58, -0] I said confidently that I only needed the five members but it makes me cry to let go of the name...

5. [+57, -2] Someone said the fandom name of Highlight is Shading ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+53, -0] They're a rookie group that'll barely run into sunbae artists at a broadcast station ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+45, -1] It feels like the disappearance of B2ST is a disappearance of a part of my life. It was hurt and tough. The good, happy memories seem to be collapsing.

8. [+42, -0] Just like the maknae said, they must've been struggled the hardest ㅠㅠ Changing the name wasn't an easy task. I hope they work hard and make a good debut :) Highlight!

Back To Top