K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Tiffany's controversy affects SNSD's popularity? + Her past controversy resurfaces


Article: Tiffany's SNS controversy, "Not Girls' Generation, but Japanese Generation"... Sudden drop of popularity

-

Pann: "Not Girls' Generation, but Japanese Generation"

1. [+529, -13] The reason why SM is not giving a feedback is because they're being cautious about Japan. So hopeless.

2. [+431, -13] She can't say anything even if she gets buried. Kick her out of the group. She earned a lot, didn't she? That's it, then. Screw off, we don't want to see you.

3. [+389, -75] Taeyeon and Tiffany were always the troublemakers in SNSD. Yoona and Seohyun are the nice ones.

4. [+170, -2] Tiffany has nothing to lose. She has at least 10 billion won. Even if she leaves for the US now, her life will be fine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Korea is only a place for earning money for her, and it doesn't affect her at all because she already earned a lot ㅋㅋㅋ What pisses me off about celebrities is that even if they commit a crime or do something not morally right, they're already rich enough. Even if they're not at SNSD's level, celebrities earn so much as soon as they get their names out there. They're not scared of anything. SNSD is Korean artists but Tiffany has been auditioning for American dramas. It's over if she gets cast and leaves for America ㅋㅋ She's a foreigner, a third generation gyopo won't consider themselves as Korean. She only uses English on Instagram ㅋㅋ It's only netizens who are pissed.

5. [+149, -0] It's bizarre how SM isn't giving a feedback

6. [+102, -47] The whole group is hopeless



7. [+98, -10] The whole group is getting hate because of Taeyeon and Tiffany. They're voluntarily acting like attention seekers. Other members are working hard in their own fields but they're getting dragged also.

8. [+98, -31] Disbandment is the solution

=


MC: Jang Nara-ssi donated for the Sichuan earthquake, right?
Tiffany: (laughs)
MC: What is it?
Tiffany: It suddenly reminded me of Chansung

-

Pann: Tiffany was always hopeless

1. [+308, -5] The guy's face = my face. That's really rude.

2. [+261, -8] It made me realize how rude some SNSD fans are. They're rude and bad-mannered. On Instagram, I commented and said that it would've been better if she also wrote what she did and more clarifications in her apology. After that, my Instagram was bombarded ㅋㅋ They insulted me and told me to say it at a court. I replied them one by one but I got frustrated so I took screencaps of everything and deleted my account. It was only a criticism and I wrote that I was saying this because I liked SNSD, but they just never listen.

3. [+253, -8] The fans are just as ignorant. Look at their comments at the news of IPKN changing the model ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Like artists, like fans.



4. [+112, -2] Let me predict something. After a while, there will be a lot of shielding comments for Tiffany. Soneroaches will be like, "Stop it, it's only a past" ㅋㅋ They're saying what Japanese people are saying. How are you guys any different from the Japanese?

5. [+104, -12] As expected of Taeyeon's best friend

6. [+101, -0] If I was Chinese, I'd be really mad. So many people died from the earthquake, it's not something to joke about. Tiffany looked so hard-working and nice but she's such an airhead.

7. [+94, -0] SNSD got a black ocean because of Tiffany


Back To Top