K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Songs that give you goosebumps

Pann: Songs that give you goosebumps

1. [+68, -5] Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake. The later part of the song is fine but the lalalalalalala intro sounds terrifying.

2. [+63, -0] IU's Red Shoes. In the later part, she says, "dashi" repeatedly and the song gets faster.

3. [+44, -2] Hitchhiker's Eleven. It felt like it was making me go crazy. Look up on Youtube.

4. [+34, -0] To My Ex-girlfriend by San E

5. [+22, -0] What the hell ㅠㅠ I didn't find the songs scary but after people mentioned them, they sound scary now. It's all because of you, OP.

6. [+17, -0] G-Dragon's She's Gone and Nightmare. The lyrics give me goosebumps.

7. [+15, -0] SM's Hitchhiking. It keeps going abababababa and it felt like it was causing schizophrenia. I turned off my phone immediately because I was scared.

8. [+13, -0] Anybody know Sunny Hill's Midnight Circus? The MV is also strangely terrifying... The intro is scary. The song is just strange.

9. [+12, -0] Dean's D. At the end of the song, there's a knock and it sounds really scary. I know it but I get surprised everytime I hear it.

10. [+12, -1] Lovelyz' Doll. It's a good song but also scary. But I still listen to it because it's good.

11. [+12, -0] F(x)'s Shadow. The intro... It gives me goosebumps because it sounds like dolls talking.

12. [+12, -0] Byungki Hwang - The Labyrinth. I listened to it once and I almost went insane.

Back To Top