K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet manager hits fans, police summoned


"The police came because the Red Velvet manager hit the fans"



"The manager is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was like, "Did I hit you?" So the fan replied, "Let's check the CCTV." He then said sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"



- He said he'll kills us if we take pictures ㅋㅋ
- Oh... So Red Velvet was there today?
- Yes. I knew this would happen so I put my camera in my bag in advance.



He's an asshole who even beat up the fans he saw today for the first time. (tn: IOI fans were also hit by the manager) Imagine the shit he's done to Red Velvet ㅋㅋ So obvious.

=

Instiz: The police is summoned because the Red Velvet manager hit the fans

- Do all SM managers hit the fans? Same thing happened with SHINee's manager before

- No matter how annoying the fans are, you can't justify hitting them!

- He's a new manager. I'm so pissed off.

- SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And yet they have the nerve to go to Hawaii?

- Hul... I knew this would happen one day. The managers always lift their hands and shout at fans.

Back To Top