K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Past blind item of Zico & Seolhyun, Lee Minho comparisons, Block B


A Pann post was posted on May 14, 2016 which talked about Seolhyun and Zico's relationship. A Facebook user linked an unconfirmed article of their relationship and said, "Young stans of Zico better shut the hell up~ ^^ They're asking for an evidence ㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, fucking idiots. You'll soon see pictures of them leaving a house together. I saw them already~"

TN: This was a top Pann at that time but I didn't translate it because all of the comments were calling it bs. I assumed it was a baseless blind item.
-

Pann: Past post of Zico and Seolhyun

1. [+373, -89] When the blind item was out, Zico fans were like, "Zico likes smart women!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Completely opposite... Why would a smart woman date Zico? Smart people like smart people.

2. [+315, -127] It's random but Zico fans, do you really think a sane woman would date the delinquent? You can't like him if you know about his Thailand scandal. And I don't think Seolhyun is more stupid than Zico. They're putting Seolhyun down and are talking about how Zico likes smart women ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+168, -2] How did they know beforehand...

4. [+94, -16] As a non-fan, they're not a pretty couple like Suzy-Lee Minho nor an influential couple like Baekhyun-Taeyeon. It's just like "Oh... Zico and Seolhyun...k."

5. [+92, -118] Seolhyun is too good for him. Why is she dating that delinquent nugu?

6. [+70, -1] ㅋㅋ


December 23, 2015
"I saw Zico and Seolhyun in my dream. They were walking while holding hands. I asked them, "What are you guys gonna do if you get caught?" Zico replied, "Why does it matter if we're dating" and started rapping to diss me. I wanted to diss him back with a rap but Zico's rhyme and flow were way too good, so I couldn't talk back. I just gave in. I'm glad it was just a dream."

=


Lee Minho picks Suzy up




Seolhyun rushes to meet Zico

-

Pann: Difference between Lee Minho and Zico

1. [+121, -5] When Suzy was doing a photo shoot in London, Lee Minho was in Paris but he still flew to London to have a date. Their first articles were Lee Minho picking her up, taking out coffee for her, and was treating Suzy like a princess. On the other hand, Seolhyun looks pitiful, although we don't know the context. Zico wasn't even promoting at that time but he still made his girlfriend take a taxi to see him.

2. [+102, -3] I can't believe only Seolhyun confirmed they're dating... He's inconsiderate.

3. [+89, -2] Honestly, all we have is Dispatch articles but Zico-Seolhyun pictures are already different from Lee Seunggi-Yoona and Lee Minho-Suzy. Even Choiza-Sulli looked like they really loved each other but not this couple. I don't know if Dispatch showed Seolhyun only on purpose but I feel so bad for Seolhyun, even as someone who's a BBC, a Zico fan, and doesn't like Seolhyun. I like Zico's music but I don't know about his character. He didn't confirm their relationship and concluded that it's been 5 months and they're getting to know each other as sunbae-hoobae. What does that make Seolhyun? She's getting all sorts of comments right now. If he's that into hip-hop, then he should admit it coolly. Poor Seolhyun.

4. [+35, -0] I've never felt this bad for a female idol with dating news.

5. [+32, -5] The guy has to love the girl more for their relationship to last long.

=

Pann: As a 6-year fan, Woo Jiho is...

(Pann OP, a BBC for 6 years, talks about her complicated feelings with the dating news & Zico's ambiguous position in the group)

1. [+332, -6] I even find U-Kwon amazing for staying loyal to one girl for 7 years

2. [+283, -1] I feel like Woo Jiho doesn't belong to Block B as an idol anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh

3. [+275, -12] I agree that it feels like he's not in Block B. He's way too ahead and big now. The other members are saints and they're not greedy. But it's true that Block B's results aren't as good as Zico's no matter what... If Zico ends up leaving Block B, then Block B will be...

4. [+87, -0] I teared up when I saw this picture




5. [+79, -0] U-Kwon left a really long post on the official fancafe when his dating news were out

6. [+76, -1] What makes me sad is that Jiho will be fine without BBC...

7. [+72, -1] This for me... He only put the names of the two hip-hop crews that he's in. It made me sad because it seemed that Zico already decided to be a sole rapper.



8. [+72, -0] I think his workaholic image made it worse. He was likeable thanks to the image but the sudden dating news must've shocked the fans more.

Back To Top