K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

More comments on Park Yoochun

Pann: The reason why Park Yoochun's controversy is very problematic

(Pann says some men with bad intents have sex with prostitutes in the bathroom to eliminate evidences)

1. [+675, -12] He still managed to make it on public channels by himself!!! I'm so proud of him~

2. [+465, -4] Ugh, he's a fucking asshole. I've been a fan for a long time so I knew his relationships with women were troublesome but I didn't know it was this much. Be prepared to go to jail, you dick.

3. [+340, -2] Habitual offender

4. [+191, -2] Going to a hotel will result in sasaengs' accounts and blind items. So he chose to rape women in room salon bathrooms and tipped them and insulted them. The reason why the woman said their sex was consensual is because she was paid a huge amount. His method is so malicious and dirty. Does it make sense that prostitutes can be raped in a bathroom? The place he went to is a ten pro bar, so it doesn't involve physical touching unless they do round 2. He still forcibly did it so it's an assault indeed. The police knows it too and this is why they made a special team to investigate.

5. [+173, -1] One of the unique expressions are, "If I'm proven to be the offender, I will gladly take any punishment." Actually, they shouldn't say this expression because if they're truly innocent, there's no way they would say, "Punish me if there's an evidence." In other words, they're saying, "I know that there's no evidence to prove."

6. [+167, -4] (Kahi talking about how her ex-boyfriend lied to her and called her in a room salon bathroom)


-

Pann: Park Yoochun is on Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a repeated crime

1. [+153, -0] It's so scary that Dispatch has a picture of him entering a room salon on other day

2. [+134, -1] Dispatch is so annoying yet interesting and spine-chilling.

3. [+97, -1] The class of a gang company is really daebak.

4. [+57, -0] What's more amazing is that on the day, they took a picture of him entering a ten pro ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dispatch must know everything about the entertainment industry.

5. [+37, -4] I saw a video of the woman N who is said to have performed on the day. It was insane. She exposed her breasts, moaned, and masturbated. Park Yoochun was laughing in front of her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were also talking about heroine. It's bizarre that this is how rich men play around, so dirty ㅠㅠ I feel like my brain has been polluted.

6. [+34, -0] At this rate, I'm scared of Dispatch. I wonder how much more they know.

7. [+26, -0] Baek Chang Joo is Song Jihyo's ex-boyfriend, isn't he?

-

Pann: JYJ's DC Gallery also turned their backs on him

1. [+117, -1] Now I can't even tell people that I like JYJ. The positive reactions they gave me turned into laughs and jokes. Park Yoochun, this is what you've done. Do you even know what you've done wrong or are you still denying it?

2. [+99, -2] The reason why Park Yoochun can never be forgiven by JYJ fans is because regardless of the truth of it, the words and promises JYJ made with fans after the lawsuit evaporated completely. I don't know if his claims are true or false but the public will think everything he says is false.

3. [+74, -2] I'm glad they didn't make a foolish decision. Of course they should stop supporting him.

-

Pann: Park Yoochun keeps getting exposed

1. [+109, -8] (Comment asks netizens to also pay attention to a national scandal)

2. [+76, -4] It's because he has more bathrooms than rooms in his house


(3 rooms & 4 bathrooms)


3. [+68, -6] Park WC

-

Pann: Is Park Yoochun the person in the blind item that Kwanghee talked about on Radio Star?

(On Radio Star, Kwanghee clarified that he's not the idol who is said to have inappropriate relationships with sasaengs. He said it's someone else's story.)

1. [+93, -0] There are a lot of idols who sleep with sasaengs

2. [+49, -1] There are many of them, so ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+41, -1] It's all about faking an image ㅠㅠ The entertainment industry is so dirty

4. [+30, -0] It was the same for my bias. He publicly said that he hated sasaengs so many times, but he did all sorts of things with them. Since then, I stopped liking celebrities.

5. [+25, -0] My friend dropped out of school and became a sasaeng. She slept with her bias and that's how she started her prostitute job. I still hear that she sleeps with celebrities.

Back To Top