K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl group that didn't get plastic surgery?

Pann: Is there a girl group that didn't get plastic surgery?

1. [+87, -34] Twice, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl

2. [+56, -20] Twice, Lovelyz, and Oh My Girl? Their past photos look the same.

3. [+53, -41] Twice is the best in this category

4. [+37, -3] Didn't Sana get double eyelid surgery? She had no double eyelids in her graduation photo. Japanese kids said Momo and Mina are natural but Sana got double eyelids done.



5. [+37, -5] Oh My Girl!! I'm not a fan but they're so pretty



6. [+32, -7] What Lovelyz ㅋㅋ Park Myungeun and Lee Mijoo got double eyelid surgery and Seo Jisoo got a nose filler ㅋㅋ

7. [+28, -3] Binnie! All members of Oh My Girl are natural.



8. [+26, -1] Oh My Girl! They're not goddess-level but they all look innocent and pretty.

9. [+21, -0] Oh My Girl

10. [+19, -1] Twice, Oh My Girl

Back To Top