K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Nayeon fan takes pictures of Samsung's vice-chairman Lee Jae Yong at airport


160111 Kimpo Airport. Samsung Lee Jae Yong enters the country.
@samsung @SamsungMobile @SamsungCamera
Handsome Jae Yong-nim coolly entered alone ^^



When we were taking pictures of him:

1) "Ah, when are they gonna come"
2) "Hul, that's Lee Jae Yong"
3) "Hul, hey, hurry up and take pictures of him to get NX1 camera"
1) (runs and takes pictures)
Lee JY: (surprised) "Haha, why are you taking pictures of me?"
1) (Ugh, he's so cool)

And he disappeared like wind without any secretary



Without any secretary or bodyguard, he walked out of the gate in a dignified manner with a luggage. He gave me a sorry look because I wasn't using NX1 and went to gate 2... Is this what a crush is...?

For a second, I wanted this to happen when I was photographing him

Jae Yong: "Is the Canon camera doing any good?"
Me: (hul)
Jae Yong: (gives NX1) "Please use this from now on."

If it actually happened, he would've been my ultimate crush

=

Instiz: The reason why an idol fan took pictures of Lee Jae Yong

- Please give me a Galaxy Note ㅠㅠ

- So she's stanning who? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He's also called Jae-Dragon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's cool

- Samsung family... It surely feels like a celebrity

Back To Top