K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seventeen members getting punished by Pledis + scolded for speaking a dialect

Pledis staff puts the members down harshly and discriminate visual/non-visual members. They ban the members from doing fanservice. The road managers curse, hit, and talk behind the members. They take away a lot of fan gifts. They scold the members in front of the fans.

Picture of Seventeen members getting punished:


-

Pann: Upsetting acts of a cancerous company towards a rookie group

1. [+198, -8] Why are they getting punished? And they actually revealed the picture? They're crazy. It's a miracle that the members are well-mannered and smile often.

2. [+192, -5] The company is like that but Seventeen kids always look bright on broadcast. It breaks my heart...

3. [+171, -4] No wonder why the company is called 'Huredis' (shitty Pledis). This is only the tip of an iceberg.

4. [+69, -1] The only con of Seventeen is that their company is Huredis

5. [+68, -0] They're innocent kids that play mafia as they wait. If they're going to work like this, might as well quit everything.



6. [+68, -0] I work at a broadcast station. When Seventeen was promoting with Mansae, they came to me to say hi. I asked them to take a picture and the main vocalist who wore a huge ribbon was like, "I think I'll be scolded if I take a picture" with a really apologetic face. I was confused and this is the reason... They were kind, find strength ㅠㅠ

-



There's a video of Wonwoo introducing a song that he's going to sing. At the end of the sentence, he used a dialect tone. A staff said with a cold face, "what did we tell you if you speak a dialect? Come and see me after."

-

Pann: Pledis staff summons a member for speaking a dialect

1. [+101, -0] The first characteristic of a good company is treating the artists properly. That's the very first.

2. [+93, -0] Look how the staff laughs at him at the end... The kids must've had a hard time... Even I feel sorry ㅠㅠ

3. [+84, -0] I don't care if they take the fans as a joke or work poorly. I just want them to treat the members right.



4. [+43, -0] What the fuck. They kidnapped the members by street-casting when they were middle school students who didn't know anything. The members could've always gone to a better company. It breaks my heart to think how the members struggled for years.

5. [+37, -0] Seventeen is the income source of Pledis right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They should be thanking the members. What's wrong with them? The members are so innocent and kind ㅠㅠ I'm sorry for them.

6. [+31, -0] What's wrong with a dialect? It sounds unique and nice. What bullshit is this? If they want to run a business with minors, they should have some shame and treat them properly.

Back To Top