K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chanyeol's poor performance on Unpretty Rapstar + his rap lyrics


Chanyeol's rap lyrics:

Peekaboo, why a pretty boy on Unpretty Rapstar?
I'm radio, I earn money by my voice, not face
I'm EXO, I represent Korea, I grow up with love
I work hard and make money

My popularity is above Mnet
I know my position exactly
Girls yearn for me
You'll respect me after listening to this rap

Sorry, Lee Soo Man president-nim
Let me do some hip-hop today
Motherfucker, I'll also do some curse
Maybe the fans will go to Hong Kong after this rap

My bank account is like a cemetery, there are more and more 0's
Tomorrow, I'm again going to the airport to earn money
I earn money, earn money, much more than other idols

(Pann also questions why no rappers questioned his talent)

-

Pann: Chanyeol can't rap

1. [+124, -7] You don't know? It's because they know they're fucked if they call him out ㅋㅋ Hyorin disses him because she's much above Chanyeol in Korea. Other kids can't even talk because they're scared of his fans.

2. [+124, -3] Were the interviews poorly edited or did they not speak up? No one talked sincerely. Anyone could tell that his rap was a mess.

3. [+123, -6] I also wouldn't be able to say anything because the fans are scary ㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -14] No matter how much EXO-roaches bullshit, Chanyeol seriously sucks at rapping. He's fucking cringe-worthy and dislikeable.

5. [+56, -3] I'm also an EXO-L but even with my fan mind, I couldn't bear with his rap. I can tolerate others but "sorry, Lee Soo Man president-nim" is just ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so embarrassed ㅠㅠ At least Jiyoon was funny, but Chanyeol wasn't even funny and he looked pathetic. Chanyeol-ah, don't ever perform on shows like Unpretty Rapstar again. Just focus on Tokyo Dome and MAMA. Please...

6. [+49, -3] We'll respect you after listening to your rap? We'll be going to Hong Kong? Hong Kong, my ass... I didn't even reach Seoul.

Back To Top