K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

iKON trends on Pann with their controversies & media-play

Pann: Bobby caused a mess again

(Pann talks about Bobby's clarification that was "let's all work hard, idol rappers wouldn't be put down if we do it like this")

1. [+365, -28] Why is he so arrogant when he just debuted ㅋㅋ Even if Bigbang said this, I would've criticized them.

2. [+344, -22] He think he's superior. "I'm the best even if you work hard for 10 years~ I'm debuting so screw off!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He dissed all rappers and idols even before debut.

3. [+171, -4] Is it that hard to say, "my words were wrong, I was thoughtless. I want to apologize to other idols and iKON will work harder"?

4. [+93, -4] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a stupid clarification. How is this any different from saying, "I'm the best so you bad rappers need to do well like me"?

5. [+81, -1] Winning on Show Me The Money spoiled him. If he wasn't backed up by his company, he would've been eliminated when he got the lyrics wrong.

6. [+77, -2] Their interviews sound like their music is about life and criticizing the society. But they're singing about 'my type' just like any other idols.

-

Pann: Three unfortunate members of iKON

(Pann says Donghyuk, Chanwoo, and Yoonhyung)

1. [+320, -91] I feel more bad for the fans and idols that are targeted by this group

2. [+277, -69] Objectively speaking, they don't have star factors. They might be talented but they're not noticeable on the stage. I know they're hard-working and nice but... I don't even know if Chanwoo has any parts in iKON's songs.

3. [+183, -119] Who are they?

-

Pann: YG's feedback on iKON's singing part distribution

BI - 1:31
Bobby - 1:00
Jinhwan - 0:20
Junhoe - 0:21
Donghyuk - 0:12
Yoonhyung - 0:10
Chanwoo - none

YG said distributions will change in next comebacks

1. [+235, -12] But 0 second is going too far... And I'm sure it'll keep going to be like this because BI is ambitious.

2. [+221, -5] 0 second is too severe... He's not a backup dancer.

3. [+214, -4] Agreed. There are 5 vocalists but there's more rapping.

4. [+124, -0] They should've made a duet group with Bobby and BI. Why put 7 members?

-

Pann: Reasons why iKON is getting criticized

1) Dissing idols
2) Embezzler's son BI
3) How they deal with fans




Winner on the same day:



4) 

1. [+299, -20] They were likeable at first but I'm disliking them more and more. Especially the gif of his hat flying away is such a turnoff.

2. [+248, -13] Did iKON really say that they'll sweep everyone when they debut? "A bad example, idols nowadays"... They're putting down all sunbae idols out there. My idol is precious to me, I feel offended.

3. [+226, -14] Their pre-debut controversies were legendary and they don't stop after debut ㅋㅋ

4. [+112, -3] I feel really bad for Chanwoo in the gif.

-

Pann: Fandom that hates iKON the most

(Pann says VIP)

1. [+191, -9] What Winner said at Bigbang's Dome concert in Japan, "we're very thankful that we can be on this big stage thanks to Bigbang hyungs." What iKON said, "thank you for waiting for us." Why wouldn't VIP be pissed at this?

2. [+126, -4] Yang Hyun Suk is suffering a deficit because his fashion and makeup business is flopping. That's why he's promoting Bigbang hard and even sends Winner on a Japanese tour for 2 years ㅋㅋ

3. [+106, -6] This is true, VIPs are the most upset ones ㅋㅋ Their money goes to some other kids

4. [+34, -0] My poor baby... 


-

Pann: iKON took the shortest time to win #1 on public broadcast?


Naver article: iKON wins #1 just after 4 days of debut... Stage-trophy 1+1

1. [+118, -4] Were they desperate to take a record of the shortest time to win #1 ㅋㅋ They look so pathetic. They said on V app that their debut is on September 15 and now their debut is October 1st?? Why are they changing the dates? They were even trying to change M Countdown's rules before ㅋㅋ They're desperate to set a record.

2. [+116, -0] I want to cry... It's like they stole it away from me right in my eyes. My record is being taken away but I can't do anything because it's the company's boss doing this. Yeah, take everything. All-kill record, sold-out record, fastest win record... I don't want to be mad anymore. What article are you going to release next? Just put on the mainpage that you like iKON more than Winner.

3. [+112, -1] And yet they treated Incles as idiots that are desperate over a record ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so sad.

-

Pann: iKON's media-play is crossing the line (feat. Lim Chang Jung, Bigbang)


Article: Yang Hyun Suk, "I give an applause to Lim Chang Jung for beating iKON" (interview)



Article: A pause that didn't occur even at a Bigbang concert... iKON is indeed amazing

1. [+191, -9] Do they think God Chang Jung will be celebrating for beating a rookie group? The kids are arrogant because their boss is like this. He talks as if iKON is a top level group that no one can beat. Lim Chang Jung's song is seriously good.

2. [+159, -16] The singers are arrogant because the boss is like this, tsk tsk. I didn't say who it is but I'm sure you know who ㅋㅋ

3. [+129, -8] Tsk... How pathetic. I've seen rookie groups being promoted by big companies but I've never seen a media-play like this. YG is such an iKON stan ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+39, -1] Mentioning Lim Chang Jung was going too far.

-

Pann: iKON fans are praising their bias when a person fainted at the concert


- BI was so worried yesterday...
-- I'm crying ㅠ
-- He said he couldn't focus on the concert and asked us if we were OK ㅠㅠ He's so kind ㅠㅠ
- Amazing, they're so popular



Naver comments:
- [+196, -4] Just how much did the faint scream to be fainting...
- [+154, -8] Hul, they're still a rookie group... There was no one fainting at EXO or Bigbang concert

1. [+168, -13] An EXO fan also fainted at Overdose comeback showcase. What kind of media-play is this? Those bitches always mention EXO, Bigbang, and Winner. Fucking bitches.

2. [+111, -10] It's my first time of seeing such a weird type of media-play ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+100, -9] Media-play over fainting... I feel bad for the fan.

Back To Top