K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rookie groups copy Woollim?


Pann: A company that keeps copying Woollim

1. [+63, -5] How are they not similar? The golden logo is also obviously copying.



2. [+53, -5] I'm not sure about the second photo because it's a very common concept. The first photo looks similar, though.

3. [+48, -1] I can care less about the second photo but the first one ㅋㅋ I guess the company has to copy others because they're untalented. Let's think in a good way. They copied my bias' album photo because it's pretty.



4. [+20, -0] What, did my Woollim finally get a fake company

5. [+17, -0] That rookie girl group's white sofa, pose, outfits, background, and the place of logo are all similar to Lovelyz. I can understand the outfits but the details are way too similar. Infinite and Romeo boil my blood. Romeo's album font is exactly the same as 4th generation of Inspirit. The color's also gold.

6. [+12, -0] The group plagiarizing Infinite is Romeo and the group plagiarizing Lovelyz is from T-ara's company... Honestly, the outfits are totally the same as Lovelyz's.

Back To Top