K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Comparing female idols to Disney princess


Yoona - Aurora from Sleeping Beauty




Taeyeon - Thumbelina or Tinkerbell




IU - Snow White



Choa - Elsa



Yura - Ariel from The Little Mermaid



Seohyun - Cinderella



Naeun - Rapunzel



Sohyun - Merida

Luna - Jasmine

Sojin - Belle from Beauty And The Beast



Heechul - Anna

-

Pann: Comparing female idols to Disney princess

1. [+170, -31] She suits Thumbelina but Tinkerbell for me <3 I think real Tinkerbell will have an aura like this!



2. [+152, -36]



3. [+122, -16] Really similar



4. [+55, -0] It's not a princess but it's a princess' unnie. Park Misun-ssi.



5. [+53, -20] Belle is Sojin? Think again... I don't think so...

6. [+48, -43] I don't agree with Choa and Sojin. And I recommend Hyorin for Mulan, she looks the same.

7. [+22, -0] Bora looks like Pocahontas

Back To Top