K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl's Day's short shorts


Pann: Girl's Day's short shorts today

1. [+68, -1] Her butt line is showing



2. [+50, -17] People are so mean. Other idols dress as short as them but Girl's Day is always the target.



3. [+49, -2] They're not even wearing underpants

4. [+36, -0] I'm a fan but the stylist should've had them wear underpants ㅠㅠ What is this... Please wear underpants on the stage ㅠㅠ

5. [+32, -4] Why are you guys criticizing Girl's Day when their stylist is dressing them?

6. [+30, -0] Is Girl's Day's stylist crazy? I can see their butts. This honestly looks dirty. Girl's Day's stylist needs to bow their head and reflect.

7. [+24, -0] There was even a picture of a member with her full butt showing. I won't post the picture because it's too embarrassing and sexual. They don't seem to be wearing underwear, either. Usually, female idols wear underpants when they wear short stuff... I don't understand why they're doing this when they're popular enough now.

8. [+23, -0] Why are they not wearing underpants?

9. [+22, -0] I can see their butts... Sorry but it looks cheap

10. [+21, -0] At least my underwear covers my butt

Back To Top