K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Difference between SM girl group and Woollim girl group?



Pann: Difference between SM girl group and Woollim girl group.jpg

1. [+240, -52] Joy is really pretty, wow

2. [+144, -203] Is Lovelyz everyone's target ㅋㅋ They get hate everyday. They have their own charms, I don't understand why you need to compare them. Let's do well

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+130, -192] Red Velvet also has a lot of rude fans. They bash Lovely'z looks everyday

4. [+75, -4] How do you know that this was written by a Red Velvet fan?

5. [+74, -12] This is honestly too obvious...

5. [+70, -23] Park Sooyoung's so pretty ㅋㅋ She's much paler and a stan attractor. I knew she was pretty but she looks so pretty next to Lovelyz... I'm sorry to Lovelyz fans but Baby Soul's face looks weird... I think it's only this picture, though

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+60, -70] Do you think your group is the only pretty one? We're also pretty, please. Don't you know that we also get mad when we get targeted?

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+59, -1] I'm a Lovelyz fan and I'm upset with this, but there's no proof that this was written by a Red Velvet fan. So I don't want to hate on Red Velvet... Hwaiting for both Lovelyz and Red Velvet

8. [+55, -14] I'm non-fan, but any Red Velvet member will beat Lovelyz

Back To Top