K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols in each company



Pann: The existence of idols in each company



SM - Soo Man's flower garden

JYP - Our family

DSP - It's all about the artists

YG - "Long hiatuses because they're artists", Hyun Suk's treasure

FNC - Who are you

Cube - Promotion team

Star Empire - You do all the work

Jellyfish - Se Joon's penis garden (tn: full of guys)

Woollim - My babies, woo jjoo jjoo


=


1. [+61, -3] I really agree with Woollim ㅋㅋ As I'm stanning this group, I always feel like I'm losing to Yeob Dub. I was watching Infinite F's stage and Yeob Dub was like, "my kids are pretty, huh?" ㅋㅋ Why is the CEO a bigger fan than me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you



2. [+61, -6] My babies woo jjoo jjoo ㅋㅋㅋ I really agree

3. [+52, -1] YG gives me a fucking cancer. They easily waste a year

4. [+33, -1] I hope they remain as a penis garden... Se Joon's penis garden manse!!!!


5. [+31, -0] Se Joon's penis garden ♡♡♡♡



6. [+28, -1] "Se Joon's penis garden" oh my god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+26, -1] Lee Joong Yeob = number 1 stan of Woollim artists. His taste is the same as mine. This is why I can't find the exit

8. [+26, -1] I'm so jealous of Woollim. Lots of comebacks and subunits. Ugh... fucking SM



Back To Top