K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyoyeon's face change



Pann: Hyoyeon got so much prettier





1. [+146, -59] ?

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+102, -42] Power of plastic surgery!

3. [+100, -55] For Hyoyeon, her eyebrow change was god's work

4. [+49, -1] Hyoyeon deserves to get prettier... Since debut, she was called 'Hyork' ㅠㅠ She was even thinking of leaving SNSD and study in China ㅠㅠ

5. [+38, -7] For Soneroaches that are denying the reality

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+37, -5] I know that her eyebrows did wonders but she got work done, too ㅋㅋ I'm not bashing her plastic surgery but I don't understand why Soshi fans deny Hyoyeon's plastic surgery and only mention her eyebrows... It's true that the fans ruin the singer's image

7. [+28, -3] Hyoyeon is really daebak. I really like her current face. She's pretty with blond hair and the way she talks is likable ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+24, -9] Am I the only one who notices this? It's not the eyebrows, it's the jaw... I think she got pretty by her new jaw, not her eyebrows


Back To Top