K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Before & after of idol edited pictures



Pann: The difference between edited and non-edited idol pictures


Uo24mSe.jpg
crBeYIf.jpg


=


1. [+42, -0] Woah... Whenever I saw pictures with good skin, I thought it was because the camera is good... I was a babo ㅠㅠ

2. [+37, -4] Yes, this is what you call real editing. It makes me so mad when elementary school students do shitty editing

3. [+33, -1] I expected to see a lot of pictures, but it's only two ㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -5] They're both pale, though

5. [+25, -32] I don't know who the first guy is because I'm not interested in idols. The non-edited one looks like he's jaundiced

6. [+22, -3] The non-edited ones still look fine ㅋㅋ Take a picture of yourself in a dark shade and see how you look



Back To Top