K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ahn Jae Hyun dances as he gets shot



Pann: Ahn Jae Hyun needs to attend action school ASAP




Article title - "Ahn Jae Hyun, is he getting shot or is he dancing"


=


1. [+204, -8] The embarrassment is our responsibility

2. [+150, -7] Jang Soo Won: "Welcome~ It's your first time here, right?"

3. [+145, -6] I'm gonna save the gif and watch it when I'm depressed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+84, -3] I was really shocked when I watched it, fuck. But the problem is not just Ahn Jae Hyun. I never knew Goo Hye Sun's acting was this terrible. She's worse than him... Her tone is so weird

5. [+67, -2] I've never seen a male lead and a female lead acting so terribly. Usually, at least one is good at acting but in this, both can't act. Goo Hye Sun is going to be disliked because of her acting ㅋㅋ

6. [+64, -2] I saw the full action scene. The effects were weird and the acting was bad. It was a total mess ㅋㅋ I kept laughing as I was watching it

7. [+54, -5] Fuck, this is why models shouldn't act. But Goo Hye Sun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her character is really different this time. It's a good try but her concept is wrong... Her tone...ugh. They both have no solution

8. [+47, -3] When do I have to stop my shoulder dance ♬♪

9. [+46, -3] I want to watch Healer again ㅠㅠ Can't you come back? I miss you Seo Jung Hoo ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top