K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fans spot D.O and Sojin's same gesture?



Pann: Here are the comparing gifs of D.O and Sojin's gestures



His original gesture




Girl's Day's gesture




His changed gesture


===


1. [+88, -12] I didn't watch the videos so I thought the fans were only bullshitting but it's actually an evident rumor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's totally the same

2. [+87, -18] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You really can't deny that this rumor is fake ㅋㅋ It's like... he's shouting at Sojin to look at him ㅋㅋ I don't think this rumor will make to the news because Girl's Day is not as influential as Taeyeon but I'll remember that D.O-Sojin was a legendary one... Ugh... It's always the innocent ones who are scary

3. [+72, -3] .....

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+64, -3] I can't shield you anymore. Don't take off your ring and date for a long time

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+52, -0] At least have the basic manners for your fans. Don't hint it

6. [+51, -0] I thought Kyungsoo wasn't the type of person who'd hint their relationship... What is this... I'm so confused ㅠㅠ

7. [+50, -4] Did he really have to do it on the stage...

8. [+49, -6] He watched a fellow member getting bashed from his fans and yet he's doing the same thing?



Back To Top