K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Infinite's fanboys



Pann: I'm a guy... but I like Infinite. Am I weird?





(A fanboy of Nam Woohyun talks about how he likes Woohyun and that he tries to become a fan of a higher grade on the fansite)


=====


1. [+69, -7] So his controlling also works for men... Congrats for entering the fandom. You'll start as liking one member and end up as an all-fan

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+63, -5] They actually have a lot of fanboys. No worries

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+60, -5] Here, let this noona(?) give this picture. It was taken by a male Inspirit called "Infinite University" ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+22, -0] (the pann writer) I'm not a girl and I'm not gay. Please don't leave hateful comments. I wrote this with courage. I don't want hateful comments. And can't men find other men sexy? 

5. [+19, -0] It's really hard to become a higher grade fan on the fansite!! On a rank, Infinite's fansite was chosen as #1 fansite that's the hardest to become a higher grade fan. There are a lot of fans who're still not graded higher

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+15, -0] I'm also a guy and I totally love Woohyun hyung's voice ㅋㅋ I became a fan of Infinite with his voice ㅠㅠ

7. [+15, -0] Don't worry. I have a male friend who's 180cm tall and fit. He always carries an Infinite card because "it's official" and he made me a stan of Infinite. I like Lee Sungjong



Back To Top