K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXID's unpopularity



Pann: A girl group that doesn't get popular even though they have looks and talents



EXID


=====


1. [+187, -29] Even if a group's company is small, they'll get popular if they're worth it. It's not just the problem of the company

2. [+69, -22] I've followed them since Whoz That Girl ㅠㅠ I sang Whoz That Girl everyday. I Feel Good and Every Night are good, too ㅠㅠ I also liked them after they changed members... Their recent song Up And Down is good. I felt so bad when I saw the fan meeting photo ㅠㅠ I hope they do well!

3. [+53, -61] I'm a fangirl of Gayoon, Jihyun, Yura, and LE ㅠㅠ LE's rapping is so good. I think she's the best idol rapper

4. [+36, -25] The rapper's voice is so annoying. It sounds nasal. People praise her but I don't understand

5. [+31, -4] Well if it's because of their company, then how do you think B1A4 and Block B got popular by? Don't you think it's because they don't have charms? I also think they're pretty but my friend thinks they're so-so

6. [+24, -1] Their breaks are way too long and the company doesn't even promote them much. Besides, their songs are so-so... I think Whoz That Girl did okay because they were called 'Shinsadong Tiger's girl group' but they had no hits afterwards... Their unit group Dasoni also flopped

7. [+24, -5] They're all not unique nor charming

8. [+18, -8] It's because they look so plastic

9. [+16, -2] Whoz That Girl is such a good song

10. [+16, -5] Yeah their songs are good. I don't know why they're unpopular

11. [+15, -1] The reason why they can't get popular? It's because their music is not unique. Unpopular girl groups mostly have similar concepts and music. Do you really think it's because of the company? It's not. They don't have a song that can be a hit. It's not like they have amazing bodies or looks. Their talent is mediocre. They're just boring

12. [+15, -0] There's not a solution without a reason. Even if their company doesn't push them, they'd get popular if they have good voices. They could also get popular by going on variety shows with a really pretty face



Back To Top