K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

AOA Hyejeong's smoking habit?



Pann: AOA Hyejeong the fear of a habit




=====


1. [+268, -26] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this is a bit undeniable...

2. [+239, -12] I think she realized what she was doing ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+167, -40] AOA Mina was also a heavy smoker ㅋㅋ

4. [+95, -5] The people who are saying that non-smokers also grab like that don't know because they don't smoke. Her hand gesture is 100% from smoking ㅋㅋㅋ The way she grabs it is just different

5. [+88, -119] There was a gif of Xiumin doing the same thing as Hyejeong but the reactions were so different. The comments were all defending him but for Hyejeong, it's ugh. 

6. [+67, -14] Whether she's a real smoker or not, it's not something to get hated because she's an adult and it's her choice

7. [+53, -2] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The hand gesture can't just come out randomly ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+45, -1] She grabbed it like a cigarette and goes "oops"

9. [+37, -1] Smokers would know about the habit ㅋㅋㅋ I don't smoke anymore but when I used to smoke, I always grabbed stuff like that. One time, I did it in front of my parents so I went "oh no"

10. [+36, -2] I don't know her past but it looks natural



Back To Top