K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Shinee sasaeng rumored to be an SM trainee



Pann: Is it true that there's a Shinee sasaeng in SM's new girl group?




=====


1. [+44, -0] I fucking hate sasaengs. One of Rainbow members was Kim Hyun Joong sasaeng. Sasaengs need to screw off

2. [+40, -0] I heard that she got kicked out because people wrote about her on Pann. There were so many rumors that SM was preparing for a girl group but after she got kicked out, the group got cancelled.

3. [+40, -1] I'm not sure if she was about to debut but it's probably true that she was a trainee. A high school girl was a sasaeng of Shinee, she got plastic surgery during school break, and got into SM

4. [+26, -0] Rainbow Noeul was also a sasaeng of Kim Hyun Joong. She wanted to see Kim Hyun Joong so she practiced singing and got into DSP. Kim Hyun Joong went to see Rainbow and when he saw Noeul, he said, "I saw this kid somewhere"

5. [+16, -0] There's a member in GLAM who left the group, and she was a Leeteuk sasaeng ㅋㅋ There are quite alot of celebrities who were sasaengs before

6. [+11, -0] Hul I thought she was still a trainee but she's in a new girl group line? What I know is that a Shinee sasaeng became an SM trainee



(An old article on my blog also has a comment about the same issue)



Back To Top