K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Taeyeon and Baekhyun scandal drags in other male idols



Pann: I thought Taeyeon was dating Leeteuk, not Baekhyun





=====


1. [+382, -40] She's really a sly fox...

2. [+315, -3] She dated Leeteuk, too

3. [+239, -5] Yeah I also thought she was dating Leeteuk... But it was long ago. I never thought she was dating Baekhyun

4. [+89, -1] Dated four guys within the company ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's hard to do that

5. [+59, -15] Isn't she at a level of Song Hye Gyo in terms of dating guys?
(TN: Song Hye Gyo has a bad reputation for dating all the guys she worked with)

6. [+53, -0] Taeyeon is a total fox ㅋㅋ Look at Kangin's Kakaotalk status, it's targeting her. He was dumbfounded at her news with Baekhyun ㅋㅋ She was being a fox but acted like a victim... They would all know, wouldn't they?

사용자첨부이미지

Kangin: "The more I think of it, the more I get pissed..."


7. [+48, -4] I'm just honestly curious, did she also date Yong Junhyung? I heard that she deleted these photos after breaking up with him. Do Beauties know about this?

사용자첨부이미지

"My man's beast-like shadow" #Shadow #ginger


8. [+44, -1] This is 100% truth - she dated Yong Junhyung right before dating Baekhyun ^^ She's a fox for sure




Pann: Infinite Myungsoo and EXO Baekhyun are similar ㅋㅋ

1. [+235, -26] For Myungsoo's case, it was the girl who was the only one showing off and there was not a picture of them. But Baekhyun... ㅋㅋ The pictures at a supermarket and a kiss picture are definitely different. Honestly for Myungsoo's case, it was the fans who were delusional and making rumors. 

2. [+212, -31] At least I can see that Myungsoo takes care of his fans but what about Baekhyun? ㅋㅋ

3. [+204, -30] No, Myungsoo wasn't hinting his relationship. The fans were just misunderstanding it. But Baekhyun..... tsk tsk. Bye

4. [+78, -3] But I think L changed a lot after that. He seems to be sorry so he looks like he takes care of his fans more. I'm not a fan but even I can see that




Pann: They were tricking one by one

1. [+408, -18] Seriously... I'm more pissed at her nonsense apologies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just go to sleep before I destroy your open car with TaengKoongVeryMangchi

2. [+300, -14] I'm not a fan of either side but I pity the fans ㅠㅠ Since long ago, there were many Panns of Baekhyun and Taeyeon and the Pann writers were all saying that they were dating, but Sones and EXO fans always defended them and said they're just dongsaeng-noona. They were defending each other and ended it in a good way but they both ended up like that ㅋㅋㅋ As an outsider, I just feel bad for the fans because the couple made their fans idiots

3. [+216, -15] Just leave them alone, they'll date. It's not even worth to say "I'm disappointed" "you fooled fans". They can date and screw off from the industry

4. [+40, -4] Honestly they match well. But I don't think Taeyeon and Baekhyun are nice...




Pann: Taeyeon is so fake

1. [+505, -7] She expected good responses like Yoona, Sooyoung, and Fany but she didn't get them so she's suddenly pretending to be pitiful

2. [+412, -8] Why is she pretending like she's so well-mannered? She didn't think of these consequences when hinting her relationship on her Instagram, did she? After realizing the serious responses, she's pretending like she's sorry. She shouldn't have hinted it in the first place. A total fox.

3. [+359, -29] I want to smack their heads, really

4. [+89, -1] Just shut up ㅋㅋㅋ Don't you see the atmosphere? It'll not even be enough to beg your fans but she's still trying to control them ㅋㅋ Do you think it's a must for your fans to like you and to cheer for you? Your popularity to gain fans is not a reward of your hard-work, it's another work you must do

5. [+81, -0] I'm sure she wrote those apologies giggling with Baekhyun


Back To Top