K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

More of Baekhyun-Taeyeon Panns



Pann: Byun Baekhyun-ssi doing a mission ^^















Are you watching, ㅌxㅇ? 


=====


1. [+336, -10] This fucker is thinking of his girlfriend everywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+210, -9] Ah seriously I just find his face gross;

3. [+203, -4] Ugh, I was stupid for thinking that he was doing spoilers of "EXO-L"

4. [+36, -3] Woah Byun Baekhyun, you think your fans are idiots ㅋㅋㅋ You were posing the mission so that the fans can take pictures of it and Taeyeon would see the concert pictures ㅋㅋㅋ You think your fans are the bridge of your relationship ㅋㅋㅋ I hope all fans turn their backs and they don't earn anymore. I want them to feel how it is if their fans turn into antis and lose their popularity. How can you still think of spending money on him after seeing all this? I don't understand those who still shield them. Kim Taeyeon who was using her fans to show off that she's dating a popular idol and Byun Baekhyun who thinks his fans are idiots ㅋㅋㅋ They're similar, fuck ㅋㅋ Honestly they sugar-coat things about fans but to them, fans are no more but money givers ㅋㅋㅋ But they still hinted it like that, it shows how they think their fans are total fools ㅋㅋ Even though we fans are mad, the real money givers will still defend them. Isn't it how they think? We have no reason to like them and to support them. I hope those young and delusional fans will wake up soon

5. [+34, -0] He was on Cultwo Show radio and said he hasn't had a girlfriend for the past 3~4 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Pann: I don't understand these stuff on her SNS.jpg







=====


1. [+362, -5] "I have an EXO boyfriend, Benz, and Chanel, idiots. I still want more stuff so please give them to me"

2. [+282, -4] "Guys I bought these (or I got these) So go and search this purse because it costs a lot! Hurry up and search them so that you guys can spread how rich I am ㅠㅠ Get it, fangirls?"

3. [+179, -4] ㅋㅋ Did you boyfriend buy it for you?

4. [+66, -0] "Idiots, I have this purse so give me another purses"

5. [+40, -1] Showing off her Chanel purse. The characteristic of rich people.




Pann: I find this funnier (Why are you guys bashing Key when he's innocent?)





=====


1. [+250, -8] Don't make Kibum to get hate ㅠㅠ He'll get bashed because of you ㅠㅠ Just go and live with BaeKoong. I'll TaengKoongVeryMangching if you guys live together forever ㅠㅠ

2. [+220, -20] It's not like she has big connections but she always shows off her connections ㅋㅋ She's a female Kim Heechul, even though she has smaller connections than him ㅋㅋ

3. [+132, -6] Why is she stripping down her shirt ㅋㅋ Crazy

4. [+45, -3] TaengKoongVeryMangching for not hitting on Shinee

5. [+38, -2] Hul seriously ㅋㅋㅋ What is this kid, ugh dirty




Pann: What we have to watch closely on Baekhyun tomorrow 




Inkigayo watching points

1. Lee Yoobi and Byun Baekhyun
2. Baekhyun pretending to be a sad dog
3. Your bracelet
4. Your fucking signal that you can send her at any moment
5. Joonmyun who watches your unstable thoughts


=====


1. [+190, -2] 

all: "Live SBS Inkigayo!"
Kwanghee: "Omo~ Baekhyun-ssi Baekhyun-ssi, what is this news~~ What were the articles about!!
Baekhyun: "Haha..." (forced eye smile)
Yoobi: "Congratulations for Inkigayo MC Baekhyun's relationship! Congratulations~ (does a cute dance and claps)
Kwanghee: "Baekhyun-ssi you said you're busy but you're doing everything~~ Omo omo I'm so jealous! I wanna be EXO, too!!!"
Baekhyun: "Haha... Hey let's stop making fun of me and introduce these guys. ___ is singing!"
all: ___~~~ (song's name)
Kwanghee: (with a fade-away voice) "I'm so jealous, I'm so jealous! Let me be EXO, too~~~"

(God Suho has no line because he's shivering beside them)


2. [+164, -2] He'll pretend like he's so confident

3. [+162, -7] I feel bad for Joonmyun the most. He'll believe that the trash is a member ㅋㅋㅋ Joonmyun must be so hurt

4. [+70, -1] Aigo, how did you even host with Yoobi? Taeng wasn't jealous? He'd be so scared to be an MC

5. [+42, -0] Lee Yoobi's mother is the person, how can Tae something touch her? Her company is powerful, too




Pann: Byun Baekhyun is this real?





140123 - At an encore stage at Seoga Uni, Baekhyun pointed at Taeyeon at Luhan's "only you~" part - Yoona mentioned to Taeyeon - Sunny asked, "is it you?" - Taeyeon said "no~" and smiled


=====


1. [+144, -3] ... I'm so disappointed. To someone, EXO was 7 years. To someone, ㅌxㅇ was 7 months

2. [+127, -5] I know

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+94, -4] Yeah it's real. I saw the video... 

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+29, -4] It's true that he pointed at another direction

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+27, -0] It must've been fun for him... Dating secretly is fun. I dated my classmate secretly with notes and signals. But they're celebrities. Their fans made them, they should've been careful

6. [+26, -2] The audience was shouting but he was saying it was noisy. Someone's forever dream is to be sitting there but he's too lucky

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+25, -0] Why are these people saying that he's pointing at another direction? The moment Baekhyun pointed, five SNSD members looked at Taeyeon at the same time. Yoona was directly staring at her and Taeyeon denied it. Sunny was like "you you you" and Taeyeon laughed and said no. What the hell are they doing on broadcast? Go home and do stuff like that

8. [+23, -0] I think he gained too much in a short time. It's ok, we can take it back



Back To Top