K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Baekhyun-Taeyeon keeps trending on Pann



Pann: Fuck, Byun Baekhyum, enough


(TN: Some K-fans call him "Baekhyum", "hyum" means gross or disgusting)






=====


1. [+438, -34] Baekhyum, I heard that your Kakaotalk status is "I feel relieved" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You've worked hard, you can now rest forever

2. [+395, -12] He also hit Sehun's head a bit

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+334, -11] Baekhyun's facial expression is no joke ㅋㅋ I don't think Sehun takes it as a joke. Imagine how hurt that is, he's completely grabbing the skin, fuck

4. [+93, -4] I don't think he's just joking. Sehun's facial expression looks cold and he shakes Baekhyun's arm off. And grabbing the skin and hitting the head is just joking? But it's pissing Sehun off. A joke is something that the other person can laugh at. Fuck why is he doing that to innocent Sehun? Once a delinquent, forever a delinquent. Fuck it's the end of you.

5. [+89, -9] Our dog, where did you mingle with the girl? M has five members, let's also make K five. I don't want EXO to be ruined just because of someone

사용자첨부이미지


-


Pann: Byun Baekhyun's ex-girlfriend Kim Narae


1. [+109, -67] Honestly having an ex-girlfriend is not a crime

2. [+96, -5] (Taeyeon) Baekhyunnie is dating me right now

3. [+68, -7] Let's chop! chop! the onion
(TN: It's a quote from a popular cartoon)

4. [+52, -3] He dated her before he debuted. They broke up when he became a trainee but they made up during Mama. And he pulled the bullshit statement of "35 years old"

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+39, -2] Yeah he was 35 years old since Mama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+35, -2] Fearless Baekhyum who brought his girlfriend into the waiting room during Mama ^^ You've always been dating since your debut, right? ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


-


Pann: Sukira spoilers of Baekhyun's girlfriend


April 1, 2014 Sukira


Ryeowook: "If Baekhyun-ssi has a girlfriend in the future and she asks, "don't go to exercise and date me. Don't practice singing and spend time with me." What would you do? If you're on a busy schedule"

Byun: "Uh.... I think I'll go to her if she wants me bad"

Heechul: "So you're even gonna give up EXO and go to her?"

Byun: "No! It's not like I'll give up"

Hee, Ryeo: (talking loudly)

Heechul: "EXO fans will be growling!"

Byun: "Oh" (blushes)

Heechul: "This is why you're blushing"

Byun: "Let's get over this topic"


=====


1. [+142, -3] Taeyeon must've been excited when hearing that. What an annoying play

2. [+133, -3] Fans liked him a lot because his fanservice was daebak at that time... But it was all fooling ㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+113, -6] I gave up sleeping to see your face and your videos. I ignored my mom's nagging and smiled at you but you were sweetly dating. I TaengKoongVeryMachi, asshole

4. [+21, -0] So he passed the topic without even clarifying 


-


Pann: SNSD leader Taeyeon's bad acts


(An article written by Kim Yong Ho - the infamous journalist. His article criticizes Taeyeon with every detail)


=====


1. [+332, -6] The journalist is Kim Yong Ho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He suddenly got so many fans in this afternoon ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+297, -7] The journalist is amazing

3. [+268, -8] I like the journalist

4. [+105, -2] But why didn't he mention Taeyeon's insults towards black people and nurses? Is it because it's old? It should be included in one of her bad acts...


-


Pann: He's annoyed during B1A4's winning speech


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3TjRjYCUA&feature=youtube_gdata_playe


=====



1. [+121, -4] Well Baekhyun thinks his fans are idiots, of course he would think other fans are also idiots ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+120, -7] This kid is like an onion. The more you dig, the more you get ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry but your fans were the loudest ㅋㅋ

3. [+113, -6] Sorry but your fans are the loudest ㅋㅋㅋ Do you even know it?

4. [+41, -0] (Bana) I'm sorry that we were loud ^^ We yelled louder because our idols were having a hard time, I guess you were annoyed. And hwaiting, EXO fans.

5. [+38, -0] Whenever he got off the stage, he would call his girlfriend and be like "Taeng-ah~ I just got off from the stage and the fangirls were freaking loud T_T It was so hard to smile... Ah I miss you!"

6. [+37, -0] I saw a fancam of Baekhyun at Gayo Daejun and he was making a face during Beast's stage. I didn't say anything because I didn't want Baekhyun to get bashed but I'm finally talking about it. Byun Baekhyun, watch out your facial expressions. I was an idiot for keeping it quiet to defend you


-


Pann: The reason why Taeyeon deserves criticisms


1. [+200, -9] The innocent Kim Taeyeon who was sick and hospitalized after Into The New World stage doesn't exist anymore

2. [+186, -4] I congratulated Yoona and Lee Seunggi because they're both good people and I don't have the right to say anything. I'm still not someone who can say something, but I was very shocked at Taeyeon when I saw her straight lies of not fooling fans, kissing in an open car and pretending to care for fans. Her apologies looked like she was still confident with her acts... And was Baekhyun at the time to be kissing in an open car? I'm not saying that they should all be sad but I feel bad for other EXO members because Baekhyun was only thinking of himself

3. [+131, -8] I hate Baekhyun's attitude and his past but I don't think we need to worry about the couple because they're both bad. I prefer strong-looking kids like Kai because I can never tell the truth of innocent-looking people like Baekhyun. The worst is Kim Taeyeon ㅋㅋ

4. [+31, -1] Honestly I don't care about them dating... But Taeyeon has everything and yet she showed her depression so much on TV and her broadcast attitude wasn't good, it's unprofessional. Us fans are just pitying them...


-


Pann: EXO Baekhyun's turned life.jpg


1. [+139, -4] For someone, it's "7 years of EXO" but for you, it's an easy "7 months of EXO"

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+133, -0] It's easy to clean your image but it's not easy to clean your personalities ㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of celebrities who are naturally good people but there are some celebrities who have dirty pasts but pretending like they're innocent and kind ㅋㅋ If you don't want to get caught, then try hard and hide it until the end.

3. [+117, -5] To EXO, their fellow members are just co-workers. It's no more or less than that


Back To Top