K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Wooyoung rumored to be dating a non-celebrity girlfriend


Instiz: In the fandom, Jang Wooyoung is rumored to be dating this non-celebrity




They're following each other on Instagram. "dddnnmm" is Jang Wooyoung. "changddaiworld" is a composer and "jason_hello" is a piano trainer in JYP.




jason_hello: "when are we gonna drink soju??"
her: "my liver is totally ready for it... but Jang ahjussi is not pushing forward with the plan. Maybe we should just drink without him!"



"I also went to Seoul Land with Jay, heung"

(TN: Seoul Land is an amusement park and "heung" is an expression of jealousy)



On We Got Married, Jang Wooyoung and Park Seyoung went to an amusement park




"My angelic Jay. I also thank the other Jay for giving me a surprise family member"

Jay might be from Jang Wooyoung's initial...




She also went to a recent 2PM concert in Japan.


=====


- Why are non-celebrity girlfriends always desperate to show off, like why.....

- Hul..........

- Why is she so desperate to show it off

- Reminds me of L's girlfriend... I don't care if they're dating but she shouldn't make it obvious like that

- Hul ugh why is she making it so obvious?

- If it's true, it's not a right manner towards Park Seyoung

Back To Top