K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Well received idol actor, Siwan


Pann: Best looking idol Im Siwan






=====


1. [+71, -3] I'm just thankful to the casting team of Sun That Embraces The Moon...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+47, -2] When I first saw him on STETM, I was so surprised and thought "how can someone be so handsome..."

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+35, -2] Whoa handsome.

4. [+14, -0] ㅇㅇ

사용자첨부이미지

The national institute of the Korean language: "Im Siwan is handsome"


4. [+13, -1] What a guy, I want to own you ㅠㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+11, -3] I like him so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+10, -2] His looks are at the level of actors...Of course he's also good at acting.

7. [+10, -2] Nothing's lacking about him except for his height but he's too perfect <3

8. [+8, -0] In Attorney, he was acting as a guy who was losing his mind... I got chills, he's the best idol actor.

9. [+8, -0] Whenever I see Siwan, I always think how happy his mother would be to have a handsome son like him... Sorry mom ㅠ

10. [+8, -3] His lips are a bit awkward.

Back To Top