K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Onew's cuteness explodes on Law of the Jungle

Requested post


Article: "Law of the Jungle" Onew's taste that came from the stars, even Byungman is terrified




=====


1. [+1631, -28] Onew was so cute. He kept chatting without a pause.

2. [+1277, -28] Ah he was so cute when he was having an interview with his legs bent ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1069, -24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

4. [+915, -32] Our Jinki is cute ㅠㅠ

5. [+866, -28] He was jjang jjang cute today <3

6. [+270, -7] Shinee is likable. Their choreographies are hardcore but they sing live... I'm not their fan but I admit their talent.

7. [+265, -6] What is this kid... I want to have him in my pocket... I've never seen an idol who's got looks, a voice, and everything... I think he's also a good person.

8. [+252, -6] He called himself a snowman because his eyes felt salty ㅋㅋㅋ (TN: it's a word-play)

9. [+235, -5] A snowman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+226, -6] Shinee is talented, well-mannered and so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top