K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Netizens are starting to turn their backs on Hwayoung


Pann: Hwayoung trying to turn into a sexy image?




=====


1. [+252, -280] I just can't like her... I have good instincts about people so my friends all introduce me their boyfriends. When I see her... she looks fake. It looks like she's image-making(?) I know I shouldn't be judging people by their looks, but when people get bullied, don't they usually deny it? But she kept mentioning about it herself and played the victim card too much. I think she's just using the scandal.

2. [+206, -124] In interviews, she always mentions T-ara but people don't care about it anymore so she's now stripping. Hers is not the first case.

3. [+183, -65] Hey Hwayoung, you're all good but just don't strip... You're pretty enough so don't strip. And don't behave like Park Jiyeon.

4. [+151, -145] Read her interviews, she's such a sly kid. She said she tried to work as hard as she could but she didn't attend T-ara's first concert because her leg was supposed to be injured but I guess you went to get your nails done, huh? T-ara had to clarify their mistakes but Hwayoung never clarified her mistakes. She keeps pretending as if she's the only victim. Go on and clarify why you threw the crutches and went to a nail shop.

5. [+79, -20] She's a Park Shin Hye.

6. [+54, -5] It shouldn't be easy for her to strip because of the Music Bank incident so why is she stripping?

7. [+50, -18] Her image was always like this. Jeonnam Girls' High School Ryu Hwayoung. I laughed my ass off when I heard that she got into Kyunghee University with special entrance. If you want to know the truth about her, go and ask Jeonnam Girl's High School graduates. She totally fucked up T-ara and is now trying to be an actress, hah. She's trying so hard to get rid of her image in high school.

8. [+50, -15] But she's so pretty. Her looks are at a different level from other T-ara members. 

9. [+49, -14] She's stripping to gain attention. She media-played with other celebrities and she's now stripping.

10. [+42, -4] Didn't she say she was gonna be a rapper?

Back To Top