K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoona clarifies that she's not jealous of Suzy

Requested post

Article: "Healing Camp" Yoona, "I'm jealous of Suzy because of Lee Seunggi? I wonder where this came from"




Yoona was asked about the rumor of being jealous of Suzy because Suzy was Lee Seunggi's lover in a drama. Yoona clarified, "I was never jealous of her. I wonder where this story came from."


=====


1. [+607, -73] Journalists are good at making up rumors.

2. [+557, -72] I hope journalists would stop spreading fake rumors.

3. [+440, -60] Journalists are the problem. They weren't even dating when he was filming Gu Family Book.

4. [+106, -62] Yoona is too good to be jealous of Suzy.

5. [+81, -23] Yoona is so pretty.

6. [+78, -35] I'm sick of Soshi antis. They're so passionate.

7. [+78, -17] I hate journalists writing articles like this.

8. [+74, -24] Yoona is no.1 of the powerful brand for seven years!!!

9. [+74, -91] I just can't like Taeyeon... Her attitude has definitely changed.

10. [+71, -42] Yoona is really pretty with the pink shirt and a pink lipstic. I think she's the prettiest female idol, just my personal thoughts!

Back To Top